We are happy to inform you, that we have prepared RPM packages for RHEL. We tested packages for compatibility with Scientific Linux as well.
Differences from upstream:
- Selinux for VM instances is disabled by kernel option
- tgtadm is used for iSCSI managing instead of ietadm
- GuestFS is used for files injection
- Static network configuration can detect OS type (RHEL and Ubuntu are supported)
- Files injection works with libvirt
- Other bug fixes
Yum repo: http://yum.griddynamics.net/yum/diablo/.
We are waiting for your questions/comments at our mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.