A new version of Altai Private Cloud for Developers 1.1.1 is ready to use. In this release, we support reliable updates from any previous Altai version..
This release is recommended to use for everyone instead of 1.1.0. Update procedure from any previous release is safe and automated – just follow our upgrade guide.
Other important changes:
- guess root partition of virtual machine images for setting login credentials;
- add script for LDAP configuration after Altai installation;
- support instance live migration;
- fix VNC security problem that occurs for deleted instances;
- strong validation of Altai configuration parameters to determine installation/updating problems earlier;
- bugfixes in UI;
- correct adding records for NS servers on zone creation;
- purge info about deleted instances from database.